How do I edit or delete my post?
- Go to your profile icon on the top right of your screen.
- Select "View Profile" from the drop down list.
- Go to your posts and select the post you wish to edit.
- On the top right corner of your screen select the "..." icon
- Select "Edit post" to make your changes and then "Save". Or Select "Delete post" and confirm "Yes" to delete your post.
How do I comment on posts and videos?
- Select the Post or Video you wish to comment on.
- On the bottom right there is a text box for you to type your comment. You can also add a GIF or a photo in the comment field.
- Press the Enter key to post your comment.
Can I share my posts on other social media platforms?
You can and it is easy to do.
- Select the Post or Video you wish to share.
- Select the "Arrow" button on the bottom right.
- Select the platform you wish to share on or copy the link.
- Post it on the social media platform of your choice.
How do I follow users and creators?
Go to the profile of the user that you wish to follow. Press "Follow". You are now following that account, you will be able to view their activity in your Home page. Alternatively on desktop you can also hover over the post and click Follow to follow that creator/user.
The same can be done to unfollow.
How do I approve new followers?
If your account is set to Private you will receive a following request which you will need to approve or decline. You will be notified about new follow requests in the notifications centre. On the top right corner of the screen there is a bell icon where you will see your notifications. From here you will be given the ability to select "accept" or "reject" any new requests to follow you.
If your account is set to Public, anyone selecting "Follow" will be automatically approved to do so. You will still receive a notification in your account that you have a new follower.
How can I see who is following me and who I am following?
- Select your profile icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Select the "Following" option from the drop down list. From here you can see both who follows you by selecting "Followers" and who you follow by selecting "Following"
How do I unfollow an account?
- Select "Following" from your profile from the icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the "Following you" option from the drop down list.
- Select the user you wish to "unfollow" hover over the Following button, you can then change it from "following" to "unfollow"
How do I search for specific users, videos or themes on Hyprr?
- Type in the text box at the top of the screen.
- Type the name, video description or theme you wish to search for into the search box.
- You can toggle through the results, to see account names, videos or hashtags that match your search.
What are notifications?
Notifications alert you to new activity on your account, such as new likes or comments on your posts or new accounts which have chosen to follow you. Click the bell Icon on the top right of your screen to see all your recent notifications.
How can I manage what notifications I receive?
You can choose which notifications you wish to receive on your desktop.
- Go to your profile icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Settings and Privacy’.
- Select "Push Notifications".
- Tick or untick the notifications you wish to receive.
Who can message me?
You can control who you receive direct messages from. You can opt to receive them from everyone, from people you follow only or you can turn off direct messages so that you don"t receive any at all.
- Go to your profile icon on the top right corner of your screen
- Select "Settings and privacy" from the drop down list.
- Select the "Direct messages" section on the left hand side and tick whether you want to receive messages "From everyone" or "From people I follow" or opt to turn them "Off" completely. Changes to your settings are saved automatically.